How can Managed IT services help you?
The right Manager IT partner can enhance business performance by addressing your unique strategic needs, deploying flexible technology solutions and reducing your overall risk.
A Few Of Our Services
IT Support & Helpdesk
Responsive IT support and helpdesk that will feel like your in-house team. Receive quick responses and resolution, tailored to fit your needs, from 20 to 1000+ staff.
Managed IT Services
Our Managed Services offerings give you a full range of enterprise-class IT services without enterprise-sized investments. If it's in your Infrastructure Stack, we can help you Manage it.
Managed Cloud Services
Managed Cloud Solutions for Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure. We will help you design and build scalable environments that perform under pressure.
IT Consultancy and Professional services from strategic planning through to project management, and virtual CIO/CTO.
Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Connect your team and customers via cost-effective solutions that will integrate seamlessly into your existing infrastructure.
Benefits To Your Business
- Control CostsBy outsourcing your IT portfolio to a Managed Services Provider such as A1 Technologies, you can shift your IT costs from a fixed overhead to a variable expense, which means you can control your costs more efficiently and only pay for what you need.
- Increase ProductivityWith an experienced, qualified team of engineers and consultants managing your IT infrastructure, you will experience less downtime and increased productivity from your workforce.
- Reduce RiskWe provide Managed IT Services across a range of industries, so we are always informed on the latest threats and trending issues. Our team can bring that knowledge and expertise to your business to help you reduce risk and stay competitive.
- Remove RoadblocksWhen planning for growth, you need to be thinking five steps ahead when it comes to your IT and Cloud infrastructure. Whether it’s designing an elastic cloud environment or knowing when your ICT environment is due for an upgrade, A1 Technologies can help.
Why A1 Technologies
We Deliver. ConsistentlyWe're committed to providing IT solutions and services that genuinely support our customers and enable their businesses to thrive. We hold ourselves accountable and ensure we deliver what we say we’re going to deliver.
Experience. You Can Rely OnOur team brings over 20 years of experience across diverse tech sectors, giving you both broad industry knowledge and deep expertise in IT Services, Cloud, and Communications solutions.
Responsive. ReliableGenuinely supporting our customers means being consistently reliable and responsive. On average, our response times are less than 30 minutes, and our resolution times are less than 2 hours.
Managed IT services for Businesses that are tailored to your industry’s unique challenges.
Risk management, compliance, and growth initiatives are always key challenges in Financial Services. A1 Technologies can help provide solutions to keep you connected, informed, and compliant.
Technological advances and cybersecurity are just two challenges currently facing the manufacturing industry. A1 Technologies can help you understand the implications of these risks and associated technologies so that you can make informed decisions and stay competitive.
The construction industry is continually challenged by demanding timelines and the need to lower costs. A1 Technologies can help your company design, deploy, and maintain IT systems that will reduce downtime, simplify operations, and lower costs.
Media & Communications
When working in Media/Communications, your business needs to be super connected and informed, to collaborate at a higher level. A1 Technologies can help your business deploy Managed IT Solutions that increase collaboration and communication.
Hospitality businesses are continually challenged by staff turnover and rapidly changing technologies at front-of-house and back-of-house. A1 Technologies can help your venue or location maintain IT solutions that minimise these risks and improve your bottom line.
The security of patient information, big data, and analytics are increasing challenges for the healthcare industry worldwide. A1 Technologies can help design, deploy, and maintain Managed Cloud solutions, hybrid or onsite solutions, that increase security, lower costs and improve data analysis.
Creating a ‘connected’ experience for consumers while consolidating systems across multi-site and multi-brand operations is a significant, ongoing challenge. A1 Technologies can help bring simplicity and efficiency to your retail IT operations.
eCommerce solutions today are complicated and involve many moving parts including marketing, stock management, fulfilment, customer service, accounting and more. With years of experience in retail and online commerce, A1 Technologies can design, deploy and maintain bulletproof solutions to meet and exceed your eCommerce requirements.
Recent blog posts
- Investigating the Toll Cyberattack: Lessons for Your Business You would think that one of Australia’s largest freight companies would be fully prepared for...
- Want to know which technologies are going to help your business gain strides ahead of the competition in 2020? You’re likely already invested...
- Run a small business? Here’s what you need to know about what’s trending in IT capability this year. Small changes or a complete...